Martes, Agosto 22, 2017

The Meaning of Life | Work

after the rich became acquire more wealth, after the poor became richer, did they stop working?

boredom is death

wealth is comparative, happiness is comparative, so is all emotions, it's just a deviation from the base emotion

why then do people continue to live? I don't know

but I should know the reason why I continue to live

was it

to

eat?

was it to surf again the internet? was it to be my loved ones? was it to play? was it to study?

thinking all about this I live day to day, without direction, without project to work on,

I don't build something

I don't destroy something

Time just pass




was it to be productive? to produce? to refine? to advance? to be better?
but that's infinite! there's no limit to be "better"

What then is the goal, what then is the standard of human perfection?

When everything depends on one's knowledge and understanding

When everything depends on one's intelligence

Find myself


and live in reality


along with my delusion


and what is the truth but one


yet multitudes of perspective



play the dance of the universe and let it guide me



because life just happens


sometimes life is just created



be the perfection


be the standard


be. me.


I am God.


Everything I say will be true,


Every thought that I will hold will bring beauty to the world


I am justice, I bring humility to the proud


I am joy, I bring happiness to the sad heart


I am God.


I am the golden standard of everyone around me.


No pretense.


No fakery.


I am God.


I play, I laugh, I work.


What then I will bring to this earthly kingdom?


I just want to experience it, to become a part of the play that I made, to be alongside my fragments


How do I look, how do I smell, how do I love, what is this, what is that, this is pleasant, this is augh


how did I get here, why am I here, without the demands of reality, I return to my state, God in flesh, everything was made perfect, what then should I do? What then should I do? Help? Volunteer?

























Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento