Huwebes, Agosto 10, 2017

Status: Absent

http://archive.is/ckL0M (originally found on reddit.com)

First off, I want to thank the redditor who share this, that was an introspection on how I live my life.

What will happen if I will be absent? I think that is one of the litmus test that should be etched on my mind, what will happen if I will be absent. It's better to not predict, nor conclude what will be done but the thing was to let the reality sets in and observe. This was the best way to see it.

And one more thing, life is what you make of it. I should avoid using you, and direct my intention to others, I should be using I because, I am writing this for myself.

Ok, back to the post, it was written that Elon Musk test if his assistant were of any value so he let her take a vacation for two weeks, ends up nothing change, and she is just a dead weight.

I want to reflect that in my life, how should this be, well I know it's business but Elon is a smart guy and he knows where to cut the fat, but how about his family life?

Could this be also applicable to the college students like me who refuse to take additional load just to program in python or to read articles in reddit or to write in blogger, is this a good choice, is this a good choice? Why did I choose this in the first place, why? From experience I can't handle straight subjects without focusing on other things outside of academia, does that mean that I am just as inconsistent.

Reflection on the construction work. This are just heavy, and I hate it. I hate carrying 40+ kilos of cement, gravel, sand, on the back, I'm so tired of that shit.

Reflection on religion, religion is shit really, a religion of compliance, and fakery, this is bullshit really.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento