Lunes, Agosto 7, 2017

Don't Use Another Charger

Recently I've been charging my phone (Huawei Y5 ii) on a random charger at home that has 2 Amphere output so I did use that charger which I think it charges faster than the default charger which output only one amphere. After charging again on the default charger I notice that the battery icon on my phone was swiftly filled with the green animation so that means it charges faster right?

Technically, the charger which output higher amperes should be faster right? Or maybe it's efficiency, connectors, or the battery icon animation itself.

I know, I know, I should have check all the facts first before writing a post but I just want to post first. So maybe I'll check the phone's status on the settings menu what percentage is the battery right? And maybe check the charger also.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento