Lunes, Agosto 21, 2017

In the Beta State

AI have been sleepy, tired, maybe because it's already night, maybe because I just ate fried pork sausage, but I feel sloppy, a brain mud

...then someone just farted

...A deep pause of silence

A burst of laughter!

Then everyone blames everyone

I don't feel shit anymore, its just clean, awake state again

A good laugh do wonders ever time :)

HOW TO ACHIEVE THE BETA STATE

1. Stop all visual motion. That means I will disable all android animations. I will take the front seat in the jeepney and stop side glancing.

I will use firm and concise words.

What are the pros being in the beta state? It will save me in college.

What are the cons?
Red eyes.

2. Fast

I will not eat meat and starch in 12 hours straight for one day.

When?
Three days before full moon and three days before new moon, when the grip of the Moon starts to weaken.

What is this fasting all about?
The fasting is all about Ekadashi fasting. A cosmic event perfect to ground myself with the earth which I will align myself with Schuman's resonance, the sound of Om, the sound of the universe.

That was deep, do I have technical knowledge why are you fasting?
The moon has an affinity for water, especially saline water. Keep in mind that a human body is mostly water every single cell was enveloped in fluid membrane. When the pull of the Moon will have an effect, it will cleanse the impurities of the cells by attracting sodium.

It is important to stay hydrated in this stage to fully optimize the moon's gentle cleansing. Take fruits and juices that are fortified with magnesium and iron, also with zinc and copper, and in the morning take calcium and sodium.

From Bowel's Reaction Series, the Continuous right is the solidification from calcium rich mineral to sodium rich mineral. Specifically, it starts with calcium, then potassium, and finally sodium.

The Discontinuous left is the mafic minerals which are magnesium and iron rich starting from olivine to p.....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento