Martes, Pebrero 13, 2018

Do not use baking soda as toothpaste.

Okay, it's been a few months, heck, maybe it's already a year that I have been using baking soda as toothpaste.

Well why use baking soda in the first place? When did you even consider that idea? I notice from the past that deodorants leave stains on shirt and when I wear that shirt for the second time it's just horrible. So I searched for an alternative. Then I found out Roosh's video on YouTube that he uses baking soda as deodorant and so I use it also and it's pretty effective. Unlike scented deo's that masks your body with girly door, baking soda just keeps my armpit from stinking.

So that got me thinking, why not use it also as toothpaste? Well it feels weird the first time I tried it, as if I'm eating sand, on the bright side, I don't feel that sting on my throat as compared when I'm using Colgate.

Now this is the side effect. The effects baking soda makes my mouth alkaline. Well, that's not good. The entire digestive system should be slightly acidic because bacteria and yeast doesn't thrive in acidic environment. That's why bacteria proliferated in my tongue and making it milky white causing bad breath. I don't want that.

How did I undo and clean my tongue? Oil pulling. What oil? Coconut oil. The first time I spit, daan it was a yellowish spit, it clearly cleans my tongue. I repeat it again and again until my spit turns white.

I told my mom about oil pulling and she said she also notice that my breath isn't foul.

Now I know.

I later found out that chewing cinnamon is a good mouth freshener.

So here's the trivia, I recently searched the internet for the highest paid jobs and guess what appeared - cosmetic dentistry. Yes most of the jobs talks about teeth, jaw, face. This job requires precision.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento