Martes, Pebrero 13, 2018

Feed your fantasy.

Most of the things that shapes the world are the consequences of man's fantasies. Roads, buildings, cars, processed goods, music, literature, most, no, all of these are because of man's vice. Wait so it's a good thing men have vice, it's the very thing that keeps them moving. Greed, pride, selfishness, this attributes should disattatch the idea of good and evil and should be seen objectively. If it ruins the person then it must not be used, if it grants courage, self-respect, self-reliance to the owner, then it's good and should be utilized as per usage.

Anyway, I'm reminded of the machismo archetype in the Cordillera. It seems the society is deeply conditioned for men to be assholes yet still a gentleman, what do they want, men in full ADD? That's it, I'm not going to change because society expects it so... but if its for the greater good, why not?

As I am writing this, my relatives are outside playing the guitar, bullshiting each other with talks, drinking gin, which I just can't comprehend how do they do it? Fuck this shit. Was there a problem with me?

But here's the thing, men are masters of roleplay, men master to play any kind of role whatever. So what game do you want to play?

I am a cosmic artisan, my works are in accord with the heavens. The music, literature, buildings, songs, language, food, clothing, all are in accord with the natural flow of the universe and of nature.  I am a good listener.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento