Martes, Pebrero 13, 2018

Mining the human psyche: humans have desire to control another human.

Children are the most interesting creature, they have no filter in their head. I was playing with my niece, she was in fourth grade, well we are eating mini oranges and she was observing how I react eating those sour goods and she kept feeding me just to see my reaction over and over again. To push the experiment further, I now refuse to eat the oranges and she insisted, if I refuse she will tickle me, she knows I don't like being tickles and so she threatens me that way, that was her blackmail.

As I observed, humans have an innate, dark desire to control and to be controlled, such is the roleplay phenomena, it just felt good, addicting, just a dark desire nobody want to admit.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento