Sabado, Nobyembre 11, 2017

Lesson learned in library book Xerox.

This is the first time I borrowed a book from the library. Here's a list of what I did wrong.

1. Borrow the book overnight. If it's not possible, then just borrow it for Xerox.

2. Extend the borrowing for two hours.

3. Tell the Xerox staff to do it two pages in a front page and two pages in the back page also, that means a back to back copy.

Boy when it's time to fetch the books, it is humongous only to found out that only the front page has a copy. Shit that was a stupid staff... and I a stupid customer. Fuck this.

...and you know what, I paid 185 and my classmates paid 175 for the same book though they get better quality

Why the fuck I did do this in the first place?

1. Can't find online.
2. Stupid professor wants to see the big fat book on the table. Here you go bitch.

On the bright side, I may scan this and upload online for future references. I'll upload in a different username.

Fuck I think I'll borrow all the books in the library and scan all those shit.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento