Martes, Nobyembre 28, 2017

Engineer, sabi mo 10 million, eh bakit 5 million lang naman nakuha mo!?

This was said by my instructor's boss to him.

Mining engineers should prioritize the safety of the people first.

The other thing was secure continuous flow of cash from the mines.

Mining engineers are the gatekeepers of the wealth of the earth.

Mining engineers are the bankers of the underground world.

We are the choosen ones.

I am a choosen one. It is my destiny.

I am a gatekeeper of the heaven's gift to mankind.

It's an irony when people look up for mana when all they have to do is to dig.

The gatekeepers should be pure, free of malice, uncorrupted, vegan, a Hindu, who uses his conscience, is impartial, noble mind with noble intentions.

A gatekeeper is a medium of the mundane and the cosmic worlds. I am a gatekeeper. A spiritual agent.

Though that's the case, I am bound by karma and I have to fulfill my dharma. So it's a matter of balance on being a gatekeeper and a human. A human is a whole of body, soul, and consciousness. Those three should be fed healthily for a man to grow. Tripping any of the triangle leg will be out of balance.

Smile, it's free.

Breath.

Om.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento